Friday, August 31, 2012


We have just finished BDT tracker project number 8, a bike is built on a 02 Kawasaki kx 250. The forks are shorten and the back suspension is changed. We used an old 19 inc speedway rim in the front and the original in the back. We got tires from Mitas and a beautiful numberplate from Dutch
brothers. The Ugly Mx plastic went in the trash and we made our own bodywork.
In the winter the engine is going apart and some theories about leveling out the effect curve is going to be practiced (with some help from Ben from UK). As soon as we get oil in it we are going to fire it of, more on that later.

//P:Belladonna is ready to race.

No comments: